Floating Ball Valve
The series FFB Tow-Piece,Floating Ball Valve 1/2"-6" ANSI Class 150-600,1/2"-2" ANSI Class 900-1500,1/2"-1" ANSI Class 2500 in full and reduce port
ZC standard floating ball valves are manufactured in tow pieces bolted body,ball valves could be supplied full or reduced bore,designed for maximum rigidity against pipeline thrust,made from forged components or barstock.
Bolted body constructions allow easy service and maintenance opration on site,Pressure rating is from class ANSI 150 up to ANSI 2500 Lbs.
Valves are usually supplied with lever operator,with gear box or bare stem on customer request. All standard floating ball valves have below features:
- Lock device:valve is equipped iwth an integral locking device to secure line flow.
- Blow-out proof stem:the stem is made separately from the ball with integral T-type round shoulder,which ensures total safety and integrity.
- Anti-Static Design:grounding device are supplied form positive anti-static between ball/stem and body.
- ISO 5211 mount plate:simplifies the installation of actuators with standard connections.
- Emission-free gasket:the primary gaskey is emission free graphite to eliminate leakage.
Fire Safe Design
ZC Ball Valve have acquired API 607 certification,Fire safe is standard desing on all ZC Ball valves,
When fire burned out the primary O-ring and seat insert,the secondary seat fire-safe packing graphite seal,and seat ring & ball metal to metal contact preloaded by spring will minimize the internal process medium leakage.
Design & Manufacturing Standard:API 6D,ASME B16.34,API 608,BS 5351
Face to face:ASME B16.10,API 6D,DIN 3202,BSEN 558
Flange Connection Size:ASME B16.5,BSEN 1092
Testing and inspection: API598,API6D