Forged Steel Check Valve
ZC compact design, high pressure, Forged Steel Check Valves are designed and manufactured according to BS 5352 to meet requirements of small Pipelines up to 50NB. They are available either with Threaded or Socket Weld ends. Hard Faced Trim material ensures perfect Sealing and long life. Properly guided Lift type Disc which acts on its own according to flow direction. These Valves are generally suitable for horizontal installation.
ZC Check Valves are available in varied materials like Forged Carbon Steel conforming to A105; Forged Alloy Steel like LF2, F11, F22, and Forged Stainless Steel like F304, F304L, F316 and F316L. Size range commences from 10NB through 50NB and pressure rating up to ANSI 800#.
Bonney Forge valves are available in two bonnet designs. The first design is the Bolted Bonnet, with male-female joint, spiral wound gasket, made in F316L/graphite. Ring joint gasket are also available on request. The second design is the welded bonnet, with a threaded and seal welded joint. On request a full penetration strength welded joint is available.The check valves are also available in three different design configurations. These are piston check, ball check, or swing check designs.
- Forged steel check valves conform to ASME B16. 34
- Each tested according to API 589, and marking is per MSS SP-25
- Three bonnet designs A) Bolted B) Welded C) Pressure seal
- Three different design configurations A) Piston check B) Ball check C) Swing check
- Investment casting
- Working pressure: 200 PSI WOG
- Temperature range: -20 - 232Â°C
- Materials: WCB, SS 316 and SS 304
- Normal Size: 1/2"~2"
- Pressure rating: 150 LB~2500 LB
- Design Standard: API 6D
- Design Features: Piston or Swing type, BB, WB, PSB.
- Materials: A105, LF2, F11, F22, F5, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, F51
- Test Standard: API 6D, API 598