Stainless Steel Cryogenic Ball Valve
Applications such as liquefied natural gas and other low temperature fluids, present special extreme temperature valve functionality challenges. Valves designed for cryogenic services, are specially prepared and designed to overcome these challenges. Appropriate component materials such as 304SS (CF8) and 316SS (CF8M) are normally used for body and trim, offering superior impact strength, and excellent corrosion resistance and heat loss properties. An extended bonnet and gas column design is also normally adopted to provide thermal insulation at the stem seal and stem packing area. At sufficient length, this design feature places the functionality of the stem seal in the vapor zone of the liquid media providing safe and continuous valve operation. A variety of body, trim, seat, and seal materials are available for use in cryogenic service. Customer specified options, such as body cavity vent hole, special extension lengths, and materials are also available upon request.
Features of Stainless Steel Cryogenic Ball Valves:
1. Positive ball cavity relief to prevent dangerous overpressure due to thermal expansion.
2. Pressure safe stem assembled inside the body for blowout prevention.
3. Zero leak packing incorporating bellville spring live loaded packing assures zero leakage and high cycle life.
4. Effective bonnet extension conforms to industry standards for wall thickness and lengths reducing heat transfer and frost free packing.
5. High performance/low thermal stress design of valve parts assure tight shutoff, zero body leakage and low torque through large thermal excursions from ambient to -150F.
Applicable Standards of Stainless Steel Cryogenic Ball Valves:
a) Design & Manufacture: API 6D, BS 5351, API 607
b) Face to Face: API B16.10, API 6D, EN 558, DIN 3202
c) End Connection: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.25, EN 1092, JIS B2220
d) Test and Inspection: API 6D, EN 12266, API 598
Sizes: 1/2" - 8" or DN15 - DN200
Pressure Rating: Class150 - Class300 or PN16 - PN50
Material of valve body: LF1, LF2, LF3, LF9, F304, F304L, F316, F316L, etc.
Operated by: Level, Gear or Actuation available
Contact us if you need more details on EN Stainless Steel Cryogenic Ball Valves. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about API Stainless Steel Cryogenic Ball Valve、DIN Stainless Steel Cryogenic Ball Valve. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Premium Related Products